Salesforce Admin - Senior
AdventHealth Information Technology
Location Address: Orlando, FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
Career growth and advancement potential
Award-winning IT Department
Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Provide day-to-day support and SalesForce.com administration
• Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
• Proactively gather feedback from users.
• Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation
• Manage the change control process and “Change Management” Committee if appropriate
• Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com
• Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features
• Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
• Create custom objects when necessary
• Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed
• Create and manage user accounts and groups including security configuration.
• Develop and maintain validation rules, triggers and custom workflows.
• Ability to maintain and design advanced Reports, Dashboards and Business Process automation.
• Ability to upload data into SalesForce.com.
• Knowledge and ensuring best-practice usage of Salesforce.
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot Salesforce issues.
• Help lead the efforts to properly organize and clean-up old SalesForce.com data.
• Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials for users.
• Strong knowledge and comprehension of the salesforce architecture of the organization being analyzed including business models, structure, relationships between business units and key stakeholders of those units.
• Ability to define and design SalesForce solutions that scale.
• Experience working with AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
• Provide mentoring and cross-training to peers and interdependent team members.
• Contribute to the requirements gathering, analysis, and development phases of multiple initiatives and/or projects.
• Work interdependently with technical infrastructure teams, application teams, and business units to ensure service delivery is meeting business objectives.
• Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups.
• Provide one to one training to end users on an on‐going basis.
• Expand use of Salesforce.com – attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
• Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements and changes to the system.
• Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
• Continually seek ways to further enhance the end‐user experience.
• Be the company SME on Salesforce.com
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
• Knowledge of both Kotlin and Java. Knowledgeable with Git and source control in general, as well as branching and merging strategies.
• General understanding of OOP (Object-oriented Programming) principles.
• Understanding of proper memory management. Comfortable with debugging.
• Understanding of the MVVM design pattern as well as MVC.
• Comfortable working with Google’s core frameworks and libraries.
• Knowledge of REST APIs and best practices implementing and utilizing them.
• Time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, organization skills and peer leadership skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
• Familiarity with security best-practices in Software Engineering
• Familiarity with complex data structures and architectures
• Some knowledge of both SQL (relational) and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Postgres, Mongo or comparable.)
• Hands-on experience with Reactive Programming (RxKotlin/RxJava.)
• Hands-on experience with the Coordinator and Repository patterns.
• Experience using tools such as Paw and Postman.
• Experience with Sketch and Figma.
• Knowledge of healthcare business objectives and strategies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• • Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 5-10 years of Salesforce Administration in a large organization environment.
• 1 year or more Experience working with AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
• Expert proficiency in Salesforce.
• Highly proficient using Microsoft Office applications
REQUIRED : Salesforce Admin 201 Certified Administrator
• REQUIRED : At least 2 other Salesforce Certifications
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
• One or more Salesforce Architect Certifications (Application, System and/or Technical)
This position is responsible for the implementation and support of the SalesForce CRM Enterprise platform. The successful candidate must be able to work directly with stakeholders to design highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable solutions. They will be expected to contribute to defining and governing standards, implementing design patterns, and mentoring other administrators.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Information Systems
Organization: AdventHealth Information Technology
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: AdventHealth Information Tech
Req ID: 21031486
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.