Nuclear Med Tech AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Bud Road Calhoun, GA
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
Located in the foothills of North Georgia Mountains
Co-workers that feel like family
Faith based organization
Employee Referral Program
Educational Reimbursement Plans
FT Days 7:30a-4:00pm - Mon- Fri (plus call)
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Performs diagnostic Nuclear Medicine examinations for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
· Direct patient responsibility for geriatric, adult, adolescent, pediatric, and neonatal patient care until the patient is returned to his/her room or until outpatient is discharged.
· Performs those duties directly involved with a variety of technical procedures for the purpose of detecting pathology.
· Assures responsibilities for the patient flow and all other matters pertaining to patient care ensures patient and employee safety.
· The technologist is directly involved in a variety of Nuclear Medicine procedures, has an extensive experience with available Nuclear Medicine equipment in terms of product evaluation, troubleshooting and quality control.
· Establishes and maintains a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other department and medical staff.
What You Will Need:
ARRT or NMTCB registry required
One year Nuclear Medicine experience preferred
Must be graduate of ARRT or NMTCB approved program
Responsible for the quality and efficiency of the Nuclear Medicine Department. Performs Nuclear Medicine Imaging studies. Handles, administers, calculates dosage and prepares Radiopharmaceuticals. Maintains records in accordance with departmental policy and procedures as well as within state requirements. Coordinates stress testing with cardiopulmonary department and Cardiologists. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Assists in Radiology department as needed. Responsibility to adhere to the Florida Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: AdventHealth Gordon
Req ID: 21042526
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.