AdventHealth Care Center Celebration
Location Address: 1290 Celebration Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747
*Up to $3,000 Sign-on Bonus available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
1 year of applicable experience required.
Full Time employment contract required.
Rehires within 12 months are not eligible.
Internal Candidates are not eligible.
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Business Office
AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Provides nursing care within their scope of practice and in accordance with standards of care established by the facility.
· Assists with the development and revision of nursing care plans under the guidance of a Registered Nurse. Manages/directs the plan of care by directly administering care or by directing and supervising nursing duties delegated to nursing assistants.
· Checks and records vital signs on a regular basis following established policy or at own discretion if the need exists.
· Assists with resident's comfort.
· Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing care provided.
· Reports significant observations to the nurse in charge/RN designee and physicians.
· Reports pertinent changes in condition to the physician and the resident/health care decision maker.
· Participates in purposeful daily rounds.
What You Will Need:
Sense of responsibility
Desire to work with others
Understand and carry out exactly, detailed oral and written instructions
Ability to keep records and make reports
Ability to secure cooperation with residents
Possess a working knowledge of nursing techniques and their relation to medical and surgical practices
Current Basic Life Support (CPR) Certification
Current Licensed Practical Nurse in the state
Education and Experience Required:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
The LPN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our residents. Under the direction of the nurse manager, the LPN will work within their entire scope of practice. He/she will be fully accountable for ensuring that competent care and safety are consistently delivered to all residents.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Care Center Celebration
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 21042158_1
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.