Nurse Intern, PRN Nights, M/S Medical with Telemetry, AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1 st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
Horse Capital of the World
Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
Spectacular springs throughout the county
You Will Be Responsible For:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Performs patient care task in a safe and competent manner without significant deviations from the standard of care.
· Plans, coordinates and implements NI care in a timely manner based on individualized needs of patient.
· Coordinates NI care with RN and other interdisciplinary care to optimize patient outcomes.
· Demonstrates ability to recognize changes in patient status and report those changes to RN/LPN immediately.
· Maintains complete and timely documentation that assures accurate reflection of care provided.
· Provides appropriate communication with multidisciplinary team members, patients and their families.
· Responds to patient's request for assistance in a friendly, timely manner.
· Refers problems/concerns to appropriate personnel immediately upon patient/family request.
· Maintains communication with RN/LPN throughout entire shift to ensure accuracy of information and care provided.
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Must be currently enrolled in a nursing program with minimum completion of Nursing I. Maintains educational requirements of Nursing program.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Current BLS.
Assists patients with the activities of daily living, performs patient care tasks and maintains a safe and clean environment. Completes tasks under the supervision of a Registered Nurse within the scope of practice as defined by the Florida State Board of Nursing.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Ocala
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 3 - Night
Travel: AdventHealth Ocala
Req ID: 21026981
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.