Certified Nurse Assistant AdventHealth Ottawa
Location Address: 1301 S. Main Street, Ottawa, KS 66067
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ottawa
· Family friendly community
· Excellent cost of living
· Five major recreational lakes
· Many annual events and festivals
· Environment committed to patient care
· Full Time Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Demonstrates the ability to care for all age groups and has the knowledge of care need differences.
· Responds appropriately in emergency situations.
· Reviews patient data and prioritizes daily care needs.
· Reports any change in patient condition promptly to Charge Nurse.
· Monitors vital signs and completes Accucheck monitoring and documents appropriately, reporting abnormal ranges to RN.
What You Will Need:
Certified individual accountable for providing patient care in collaboration with the medical providers and registered nurse, for all age groups of patient care. Patient care may include but not limited to assistance with personal care, assistance with mobility, meals, obtaining vital signs and performing glucose testing.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Ottawa
Shift: 3 - Night
Travel: AdventHealth Ottawa
Req ID: 21030769
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.