Physical Therapy Assistant PRN - AdventHealth Redmond
Location Address: 501 Redmond Road NW Rome, GA
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Redmond
Faith based organization
Employee Referral Program
Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
Co-workers that feel like family
Educational Reimbursement Plans
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Optimally provides the delivery of patient care, documenting appropriately and accurately on the visit tools so that the Adverse Outcomes Report does not reflect quality of care issues and proper reimbursement is obtained while complying with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care.
· Communicates patient’s rehabilitation status with other health care professionals to facilitate interdisciplinary continuity of care and appropriate discharge planning.
· Identifies continuing educational opportunities for resolution of knowledge deficits and/or for professional growth and demonstrates the ability to evaluate suggestions and criticisms objectively and whenever necessary undertakes to change his/her behavior or seek further guidance.
· Establishes professional goals in collaboration with supervisor annually and demonstrates compliance with an action plan to remediate deficiencies in performance identified by supervisor. Recognizes the influence of personal and cultural values on perceptions regarding health care and their impact on the delivery and quality of care. Demonstrates caring behavior and interpersonal connectedness while maintaining personal and professional boundaries.
· Demonstrates flexibility, responsibility and accountability to promote the well-being not only of the home health patient, but also of the patient’s family and the home health team, and delegates and supervises care responsibilities within the disciplines’ scope of practice.
· Ensures that patients, families, community, and organizational resources are utilized in an equitable and beneficial manner to meet patient and family needs, and negotiates the healthcare and community systems to access resources in order to provide continuity of care to patients and families across settings and is a good steward of all resources
What You Will Need:
BLS certification within 30 days of hire
Strong communication skills; customer service mindset; team player. Adheres to professional standards, codes of ethics, system and department policies and procedures. Incorporates the philosophies of continuous quality improvement, customer service and teamwork into daily routine. May require travel. Works under the direction of a licensed, Physical Therapist
Graduate of an accredited school with an Associate degree as a Physical Therapist Assistant
To deliver individualized, age-appropriate patient care in the field of Physical Therapy.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: Redmond Regional Medical Center
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: AdventHealth Redmond
Req ID: 21032338
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.