EVS Aide - Housekeeper FT/Nights AdventHealth North Pinellas
Location Address: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth North Pinellas
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Follows assigned schedules to collect trash carts and deliver to assigned area. Responds to requests for special trash pickups. Relines trash containers as needed.
• Transports the trash carts from the collection point to the designated area.
• Attends all required Safety Training programs and can describe his/her responsibilities related to general safety, department/service safety, specific job-related hazards.
• Responsibly follows the Hospital Exposure Control/Blood-borne and Airborne Pathogens
• Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a department/unit team inter and intra departmentally to facilitate the department’s/unit’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
• Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible and courteous environment.
• Continuously displays a “can do” attitude within the department and across departmental lines to contribute to the overall customer service program in place at the Hospital.
NON ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
• Hospital experience preferred
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
Perform daily cleaning using the 10 step process of patient rooms, ancillary areas, restrooms, offices, public areas and corridor. Provide supplies to mentioned areas as appropriate. Coordinates/Supervises and maintain areas of responsibility to the high standards set by the department, its member and Advent Health North Pinellas Adhere to all policies and procedures set by the department. Actively participate in outstanding customer service and accept responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Employee job duties may include transport of hazardous waste from the point of generation to a designated secure storage area. Employee will be required to complete initial training (prior to handling hazardous waste) and refresher training to include proper handling and transport of hazardous waste, and proper selection, use and disposal of personal protective equipment.
Other duties as assigned.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Environmental Services
Organization: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Shift: 3 - Night
Travel: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Req ID: 21044188
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.